Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Well Hot

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Well Hot

Post by arover on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:14 am

The weather here is great nearly all of the time but late July & most of August really digs into your ribs.

Not complaining though it's better than being freezing.
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 am

RTM08 wrote:Never been skiing, on my list of to do's although I'd probably pick Snowboarding first Smile

I've never been snowboarding because I'd probably spend more time sat on my arse after falling over than I would actually snowboarding. Skiing is one of the few sports which I'm actually pretty good at, and I love it.
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7821
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:58 am

Waiting for this dude to fix my shower so I can get clean. Humid as fuck here coz of the storms, sweating like a bitch and I wanna have a fucking shower before I go out. I HATE not feeling clean when I need to be somewhere, especially if there's gonna be ladies around. I smell fine, but I don't feel it. If someone say "5:30pm, mi be there, bredren", it means at least two hours later. It's almost 8pm now and I need to be out by 8:30, so I keep blagging his head and pestering him.

It's weird coming on here at 8pm and no-one being online. You'll all be tucked up in bed now after furious tugging sessions, I'd expect. Even those of you with wives and girlfriends. Laughing

Look out for my pics on Facebook @
www.facebook.com/alchemidas

Rice and peace. Spliff
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9875
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:18 am

Honestly, my first thought was "Humid in Burnley? It's fucking freezing in Oldham."

Clearly you didn't bank on me having been to bed, failed to sleep and come back down to see what's on TV, only to find out it's all shit and turned to the internet (where I'll discover much the same thing). It's a grind.

Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:42 am

OldhamRover wrote:Honestly, my first thought was "Humid in Burnley? It's fucking freezing in Oldham."

Clearly you didn't bank on me having been to bed, failed to sleep and come back down to see what's on TV, only to find out it's all shit and turned to the internet (where I'll discover much the same thing). It's a grind.

Ooooh aye it's a grind Oldham, it's a grind.

Still swimmin in the sea here every morning, going to try and keep it up for as long as I can till it becomes to taters to do it anymore.

bounce bounce bounce
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:10 pm

Me and my girlfriend have to go and take wedding reception pics on a beach in Montego Bay tomorrow, hotel fully inclusive and paid for by the lady who ordered the pics. As much food and drink as I like and some sexy bridesmaids to photograph. And to think I was two hours away from finishing a shift at Argos this time a couple of weeks ago. cheers

Life is good. No doubt something HAS to go wrong soon. I'm just waiting for it... :/
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9875
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Glad you're enjoying Jamaica then Willy Very Happy

Just don't get murdered.
Sheepy
League One
League One

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Willy wrote:Me and my girlfriend have to go and take wedding reception pics on a beach in Montego Bay tomorrow, hotel fully inclusive and paid for by the lady who ordered the pics. As much food and drink as I like and some sexy bridesmaids to photograph. And to think I was two hours away from finishing a shift at Argos this time a couple of weeks ago. cheers

Life is good. No doubt something HAS to go wrong soon. I'm just waiting for it... :/

Just swagger on Wilphonse.
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Sheepy wrote:Glad you're enjoying Jamaica then Willy Very Happy

Just don't get murdered.

If he's gone nearly 27 years without getting murdered in Burnley then Jamaica shouldn't be too much of a problem. Smile
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7821

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Willy wrote:Life is good. No doubt something HAS to go wrong soon. I'm just waiting for it... :/

A dude is getting married, well wrong!!

Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:41 pm

marriage is for life not just christmas........or is that dog's Laughing
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum