Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Q & A

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Q & A

Post by DeadlyRovers on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 am

Just downloading it now. Should take 5/6 minutes.

Snooker-The beautiful game.
DeadlyRovers
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3966
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 am

Sorted? I loaded it up...the music is well funny.
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9875
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyRovers on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 am

Downloaded and installed! It's working perfectly. Sorry for the hassle. Nice one, Willy Smile

Snooker-The beautiful game.
DeadlyRovers
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3966

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 am

Haha, nice. Enjoy.
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 pm

As if nothing went wrong at all. I was 100% sure there'd be an "it won't load" type comment somewhere along the line. Very Happy
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7821
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 pm

As if you actually read all those posts. Wink
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:56 pm

There weren't that many of them...unless you meant "all those posts" to mean the entire forum, not just this thread. I haven't managed that yet, I'm gonna carry on tomorrow. Wink
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:36 am

Okay, this isn't exactly a torrent-related question, but does anyone know a way of adding tags to songs without having to do it manually and one album at a time? Coz my dad formatted the HDD of the computer that had all my music on when I got my laptop last month, so I've had to download most of my music again from scratch. Rolling Eyes

As some of the files I've downloaded haven't been tagged, it's a faff going through loads of albums adding the info, and even though I have full-on OCD with stuff like this, I really can't be arsed. If anyone (probably Willy) knows of a program or summat that can do it automatically or more quickly then it'd be awesome. Cheers. king
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 am

Roverdamus wrote:Okay, this isn't exactly a torrent-related question, but does anyone know a way of adding tags to songs without having to do it manually and one album at a time? Coz my dad formatted the HDD of the computer that had all my music on when I got my laptop last month, so I've had to download most of my music again from scratch. Rolling Eyes

As some of the files I've downloaded haven't been tagged, it's a faff going through loads of albums adding the info, and even though I have full-on OCD with stuff like this, I really can't be arsed. If anyone (probably Willy) knows of a program or summat that can do it automatically or more quickly then it'd be awesome. Cheers. king

I had the exact same problem (I hate untagged stuff) but the best way I've found is iTunes (although you still have to do it album by album). Try searching 'ID3 Tag editor' or something along those lines into Google.
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5935
Registration date : 2009-02-15

http://www.hawx.comxa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 am

On a side note, how exactly did your dad format the HDD? Usually it keeps all your old stuff in a folder called "Windows.old" or something
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 pm

RTM, did I ever tell you how much I love you? Just found a great little program called Mp3tag when I typed "ID3 Tag editor" into Google, and it's just tagged everything in a matter of minutes. Awesome. cheers

RTM08 wrote:On a side note, how exactly did your dad format the HDD? Usually it keeps all your old stuff in a folder called "Windows.old" or something
He actually just reinstalled Windows, which pretty much restored the computer to factory settings. There'd most likely have been a way of retrieving the old files, but meh, it was probably easier to just download the stuff I'd lost.
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Roverdamus wrote:RTM, did I ever tell you how much I love you? Just found a great little program called Mp3tag when I typed "ID3 Tag editor" into Google, and it's just tagged everything in a matter of minutes. Awesome. cheers

Glad to have been of assistance Smile

Roverdamus wrote:
RTM08 wrote:On a side note, how exactly did your dad format the HDD? Usually it keeps all your old stuff in a folder called "Windows.old" or something
He actually just reinstalled Windows, which pretty much restored the computer to factory settings. There'd most likely have been a way of retrieving the old files, but meh, it was probably easier to just download the stuff I'd lost.

Well every time I've done it it has saved all the stuff in my "windows.old" folder which is usually found on the same drive as where you've installed windows itself. May be worth a look.
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:15 am

SL, Dodgy, DR (if you ever come back Sad ), I'm thinking we should delete any topic/section that hasn't been posted in for a few months at a time. Anyone disagreement?
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Not sure, every now and then I dip back into an old thread and try to resurrect it, its fun to see a new Mr. Chips every once in a while. Does it impair the performance of the site if old stuff lingers?

Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by super_keith_andrews on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Keep them, it's a window into the past.
super_keith_andrews
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3778
Registration date : 2010-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Nah, doesn't slow it down at all. Mr Chips is an exception, though, because that's a thread where people have to actually be arsed to post, and it's fun when they do, so each member gets the urge every now and then. This section, among others, seems to be dead in the water. :/
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DodgyGambit on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Im surprised this hasnt been linked with the 'Last film I watch thread'

suppose you could watch a film and give a link to torrent download here.

But wont be a problem getting deleted. Totally forgot this section exists to be honest

Admin

Number of posts : 5618

http://fortressewood.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 pm

How much do people seed their downloads? I have my upload limit set to 20% (I think), or don't people give a stuff so long as they have what they want downloaded?

Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:18 pm

I usually seed for a few days after and I think mine's set to a maximum of 10kb/s on each file. I didn't used to seed at all, but I figured it was a bit unfair considering I'd never be able to download anything if it wasn't for someone generous (or stupid) seeding for me.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RTM08 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 pm

I tend to seed mine until I decide to move my downloads into proper filing, being as I have to delete them from Vuze before I can move them in the computers documents.
RTM08
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3