Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Vinjay

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vinjay

Post by StLedge on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:22 pm

it what?
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10904
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 pm

you know what i meant.....it has to be him
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7789
Registration date : 2010-08-05
Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge on Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Yeah I know, just not been able to get on much since my pc got fucked over with a virus, and wanted to be part of the thread again Sad It's a sad life I lead.
StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 pm

That wasn't real, nor would it have been CuntFlapVirginBoy, quite simply because I doubt either would have ever had sex twice, let alone with 2 different women.

StLedge
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Laughing
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Location : oxfordshire strangely,but as they say you can take the boy out of......

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A78828547

Vinny, you are a complete and utter LEGEND. I love you
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7821
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

I can't help but think of him as a child who got all worked up about Christmas Day, and the image of his momentary confusion on his face when his only present is an orange is funny, but not half as hilarious as watching him pretend it's a Nintendo DS for the rest of the week.

Still, if Venky's spend a bit of cash and Kean can find a way to command some respect from the players then he could find his orange is indeed the must-have toy of the year, and I'd be happy to see him proved right. affraid

Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:59 pm

As would i OR,as 'damus says....pure legend cheers
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyRovers on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Haha, quality stuff from Vincent, once again.

Snooker-The beautiful game.
DeadlyRovers
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3966

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm

Followed a (broken) link from Venky's Twitter page to their Facebook page and among the mountain of comments telling them to "fuck off and stick [their] chickens up their arse" I came across this, which can only be the real CuntFlapVirginBoy:

Uthman Ahmed
This changes the face of BRFC for ever and think this is a good thing "For over five years, I have waited for someone to abolish the comfort zone mentality at Blackburn Rovers Football Club. Three days ago, Venkys did exactly that with the ruthless firing of Sam Allardyce. Personally, I would have done the exact same thing with one big difference—he would have been sacked even sooner. Hopefully there are many more pink slips ready to be issued. Apparently. Venkys have hired one company to conduct a thorough review of the club's internal staff. Excellent. Recently Anuradha Desai accurately stated that the club's marketing has not been "proactive" enough. Presumably, she believes that marketing phrases such as "small town in Europe" are as small minded and parochial as I do. It's time for some global ambition, not to have the fans chanting "small town in Europe" like a bunch of brainwashed sheep. She does not need to look too far for a new slogan. The perfect phrase to use would be "think big," the mentality that Jack Walker stood for. Clearly it is the mentality Venkys stand for. No more talk of "punching above our weight." No more parochial attitude. That's exactly what concerns the more small minded element within our fanbase. The element that would rather spend their every breathing moment obsessing over boring, parochial trash than thinking big. Jack Walker would have agreed with the decision. He sacked a manager who did not fit the right image for Blackburn Rovers. He would have preferred this over seeing the club starved to death by the people he trusted. Allardyce didn't care about Rovers. It was always Blackburn to him, never Rovers. I don't blame him really; I wouldn't care either after people protested against his potential appointment in summer '08. People say he has done a competent job. What else did they expect from him were they expecting him to get the club relegated? He was thanked for the job he did. There's nothing wrong with how he was treated. The fact that he was planning a visit to Old Trafford prior to his sacking justifies it even more. After that thrashing a few weeks ago, you would think he would be too ashamed to show his face there from embarrassment. As for his pal Ferguson, I couldn't give a **** what he thinks. As for the players, they should keep their mouths shut. They should still be begging forgiveness for the Old Trafford display against the club Jack Walker hated. It will be a long time until they get even close to forgiveness from me. I have absolutely no sympathy for the fans who are planning protests this weekend. Mainly because there is no reason to feel sympathy to begin with. All Venkys are doing is what is best for Blackburn Rovers. The ruthlessness of the sacking was essential. It sends out a message to the rest of the staff at Ewood. For too long they have enjoyed minimal supervision from the previous owners who didn't give a ****. The marketing has been substandard (small town in Europe again) and who can forget the Sports World garbage. Apparently, John Williams was in tears over the sacking if Alan Nixon (Daily Mirror) is accurate as he normally is. Boo hoo. I wonder how he would have felt had they sacked his "purely there on merit" son, Simon Williams. I think back to all the times I was driven to the verge of tears because of the misery caused by the Walkers. Especially prior to 2007, when the club wasn't up for sale. It's a shame nobody threatened to resign when they made no money available in the summer as usual. No coincidence that they waited until the club was sold to conduct their recent business with Flybe. They couldn't have tolerated Rovers asking for any kind of windfall, Only a few people ever felt sympathy for me. What goes around comes around".

Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Following that:

Andrew Morris
I think the guy works for venkys so boring

Jan Daniels
thats what i thought too....he actually inboxed me with one of his boring post"s, freaked me out a bit!!!

Andrew Morris
me too

Jan Daniels
i think i'm going to block him...sounds a bit weird to me!!

Brought a bit of brightness to a slow Sunday night for me at least.

Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:16 pm

There you have it. Oldham Rover has solved one of the greatest mysteries of our generation. Vínjay is Uthman Ahmed.

Champions League

Number of posts : 7840
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:44 am

Yep. Especially as the same article is posted in CuntFlapVirginBoy's "BRFC Attitude" thing.

http://brfcattitude.footballunited.com/

Well done, Oldham. applause
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyRovers on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 am

Hmm, very, very interesting Smile

Snooker-The beautiful game.
DeadlyRovers
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3966

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Roverdamus wrote:Yep. Especially as the same article is posted in CuntFlapVirginBoy's "BRFC Attitude" thing.

http://brfcattitude.footballunited.com/

Well done, Oldham. applause

That makes me think that maybe someone has just copied and pasted it from his site.

Champions League

Number of posts : 7840
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Possible, but I can't be arsed reading through more of that crap to see if the rhetoric is the same throughout.

Also, anyone who uses CuntFlapVirginBoy's rants instead of their own reasoning automatically loses whatever argument they're in and the consequence should be death.

Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm

He really is as irritating as genital warts isn't he? Mad
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Ew, GR has genital warts. sick
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Not anymore Laughing
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Roverdamus wrote:Ew, GR had genital warts. sick
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:12 pm

I never did so tongue
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Then how do you know CuntFlapVirginBoy is as irritating as them?
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:14 pm

Just because i do
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Rolling Eyes
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by glosterrover on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Rofl
glosterrover
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum