Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Fuck off, Big Brother.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuck off, Big Brother.

Post by Willy on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Big Brother, fuck off.

Admittedly I don't watch all that much telly, but if I do decide to watch Channel 4 in the next three months (which is possible, it's a decent channel) then no doubt it'll be inundated with complete retards claiming they're bisexual or 'unique' in some way. I fucking hate this programme, it just shows what a robotic, brainwashed society we've become when so many fucking people watch this crap. I hope they put someone in there who turns out to be a serial rapist/killer and he fucks/kills every last one of them, thus becoming the winner of Big Brother 11.

That is all.
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9875
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck off, Big Brother.

Post by Roverdamus on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Willy wrote:Big Brother, fuck off.

Admittedly I don't watch all that much telly, but if I do decide to watch Channel 4 in the next three months (which is possible, it's a decent channel) then no doubt it'll be inundated with complete retards claiming they're bisexual or 'unique' in some way. I fucking hate this programme, it just shows what a robotic, brainwashed society we've become when so many fucking people watch this crap. I hope they put someone in there who turns out to be a serial rapist/killer and he fucks/kills every last one of them, thus becoming the winner of Big Brother 11.

That is all.

You nicked that part off someone who commented on your status. Plagiarist. tongue

But yeah, I 100% agree. cheers
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7821
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Nah, he commented (my family dude) and it was totally what I was thinking anyway. I just didn't want people to have to click "see more" on my status. Nowt worse than having to do that on a status update, otherwise I'd have put it in there anyway. They can all fucking die, bunch of cunts.
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 am

Die, die, die all of the cunts.

Preferably in a fire which we can watch.

Biggest cunts in the world go on that programme, all self obsessed featherheads without a genuine thought in their fucking heads.

Also what about that stupid voice over with the over exaggerated Geordie accent, nearly as bad as that twat Mike Sweeney who used to DJ on Piccadilly radio years ago hamming up the Salford accent to cartoon proportions or that Irish geezer who I think does the footy (certainly used to on Channel 5) giving us his take on the Belfast lilt.

Twats the lot of them.

There was once somebody on BB who wore a different hat every day. What a wag.

arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 am

Thank goodness it's the last one.

Champions League

Number of posts : 7840
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyRovers on Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 am

Agree, Willy. What a load of crap it is. Not sure how it has lasted this long.

Snooker-The beautiful game.
DeadlyRovers
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3966
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 pm

arover wrote:Die, die, die all of the cunts.

Preferably in a fire which we can watch.

Biggest cunts in the world go on that programme, all self obsessed featherheads without a genuine thought in their fucking heads.

Also what about that stupid voice over with the over exaggerated Geordie accent, nearly as bad as that twat Mike Sweeney who used to DJ on Piccadilly radio years ago hamming up the Salford accent to cartoon proportions or that Irish geezer who I think does the footy (certainly used to on Channel 5) giving us his take on the Belfast lilt.

Twats the lot of them.

There was once somebody on BB who wore a different hat every day. What a wag.

Oi!! I'm no big fan of Colin Murray, but I sure can vouch for his (East) Belfast Britishness. No way Irish and, to be honest, he has done a lot for local football over here and takes an active part in the N.I. national team supporters' cause and did loads to help stamp out sectarianism on the terraces.
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't mind him. Couldn't do with him on Radio One with Edith 'I have no lips' Bowman, but he wasn't all that bad at the Europa League stuff on C5. What I have noticed, though, is we seem to be inundated with 'cartoon' accents as arover mentions. It's like the British audience just fucking LOVES to hear some over-enthusiastic, exaggerated, hyperactive twat spouting off in his 'local' accent without resorting to dialect, but sticking to 'The Queen's English' while doing so. It does become rather irritating, to be honest. It's like every area has a representative; for the north we have that lanky streak of piss, Vernon Kay, with his stupid 'Bulton' accent, the north east have that cunt off Big Brother, Marcus Bentley. The Scots have, well, they have a shitload because apparently people like that, so we get stuck with Andy Gray (cock), Edith Bowman (no lips, pale), Alan Hansen (clichéd), Kaye Adams (that Loose Women twat with the face like an earlobe), Gillian McKeith (looks like Kaye Adams but likes poo), I could go on with the Scots. It's not necessarily because they're good at what they do, it's because they have stupid, invasive fucking accents that people are forced to listen to until they like them, much like chart music. Rolling Eyes
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Willy wrote:I don't mind him. Couldn't do with him on Radio One with Edith 'I have no lips' Bowman, but he wasn't all that bad at the Europa League stuff on C5. What I have noticed, though, is we seem to be inundated with 'cartoon' accents as arover mentions. It's like the British audience just fucking LOVES to hear some over-enthusiastic, exaggerated, hyperactive twat spouting off in his 'local' accent without resorting to dialect, but sticking to 'The Queen's English' while doing so. It does become rather irritating, to be honest. It's like every area has a representative; for the north we have that lanky streak of piss, Vernon Kay, with his stupid 'Bulton' accent, the north east have that cunt off Big Brother, Marcus Bentley. The Scots have, well, they have a shitload because apparently people like that, so we get stuck with Andy Gray (cock), Edith Bowman (no lips, pale), Alan Hansen (clichéd), Kaye Adams (that Loose Women twat with the face like an earlobe), Gillian McKeith (looks like Kaye Adams but likes poo), I could go on with the Scots. It's not necessarily because they're good at what they do, it's because they have stupid, invasive fucking accents that people are forced to listen to until they like them, much like chart music. Rolling Eyes

Bold = lol!

Not bold = Laughing

Very Happy
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Nowt funnier than t'truth, eh, lad? Laughing
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

It's the way you said it. I found it hilarious. Very Happy
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Willy wrote:I don't mind him. Couldn't do with him on Radio One with Edith 'I have no lips' Bowman, but he wasn't all that bad at the Europa League stuff on C5. What I have noticed, though, is we seem to be inundated with 'cartoon' accents as arover mentions. It's like the British audience just fucking LOVES to hear some over-enthusiastic, exaggerated, hyperactive twat spouting off in his 'local' accent without resorting to dialect, but sticking to 'The Queen's English' while doing so. It does become rather irritating, to be honest. It's like every area has a representative; for the north we have that lanky streak of piss, Vernon Kay, with his stupid 'Bulton' accent, the north east have that cunt off Big Brother, Marcus Bentley. The Scots have, well, they have a shitload because apparently people like that, so we get stuck with Andy Gray (cock), Edith Bowman (no lips, pale), Alan Hansen (clichéd), Kaye Adams (that Loose Women twat with the face like an earlobe), Gillian McKeith (looks like Kaye Adams but likes poo), I could go on with the Scots. It's not necessarily because they're good at what they do, it's because they have stupid, invasive fucking accents that people are forced to listen to until they like them, much like chart music. Rolling Eyes

I've been away too long, I couldn't remember Colin Murray's name, don't know who Vernon Kay is or Edith Bowman or Kaye Adams or Gillian McKeith not missing much am I?

I'm no expert on the Belfast accent East or otherwise and I've never heard Colin Murray on the radio but it just sounded to me like he was hamming it up when I did see and hear him on Channel 5. Perhaps it was the fact that he was attempting to make lacklustre UEFA Cup games seem interesting or that he worked alongside Mr Personality John Barnes. Maybe I'm wrong, if so I apologise and anyone who combats sectarianism is fine by me.
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 pm

arover wrote:I've been away too long

You really should think about returning, you are missing so much!!!

NOT!
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Colin Murray is going to be doing MOTD2 now that Adrian Chiles has gone to ITV.

Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by RoversLad123 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:08 am

I'm really getting pissed of with the show now. They should let some vicious dogs in - now that would be entertaining.

Luckily, I don't have to watch every night - my gf watches it in the living room and I use the tv in the dining room to kick ass on COD.

BUT, when I do sit down after a long days work - I don't want to watch these cunts.

SO GLAD IT'S THE LAST ONE! - no doubt channel 5 will take it on though Sad
RoversLad123
Championship
Championship

Number of posts : 1030
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mcteeth on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm

rob_of_the_robots wrote:Colin Murray is going to be doing MOTD2 now that Adrian Chiles has gone to ITV.

What the fuck is it with the BBC just randomly giving people within the BBC any fucking job.

I swear to god Chappers and Colin Murray were both limping along on Radio 1 and both like football alot and have both ended up getting pundit work. Then its just like, fuck it, hey Colin fancy doing MoTD2.

mcteeth
League One
League One

Number of posts : 853
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rover the Sea on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:19 pm

mcteeth wrote:I swear to god Chappers and Colin Murray were both limping along on Radio 1 and both like football alot and have both ended up getting pundit work. Then its just like, fuck it, hey Colin fancy doing MoTD2.

Oi! Dental...NOOO!
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheepy on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 pm

<3 Big Brother. It's going on Five if Endemols purchase of Five is successful.
Sheepy
League One
League One

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by StLedge on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Another reason not to watch Five cheers
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10904

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't think I watch anything on Five apart from the occasional film. It is rather rubbish.

Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:43 pm

The only thing I watch on Five is some of the Uefa Cup (I refuse to call it the Europa League Smile) games.
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyRovers on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

I haven't watched anything on Five for a long time. Not even the recent UEFA cup games. It's a shitbag channel.

Snooker-The beautiful game.
DeadlyRovers
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3966

Back to top Go down

Post by Roverdamus on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:22 am

Wasn't Colin "Rover the Sea" Murray on it at one point?
Roverdamus
Champions League
Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm

Yes, after the huge success of John Barnes.

Champions League

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top