Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

The Daily Rover

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Daily Rover

Post by fr453r on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:46 am

It just seems a pity to me that there will inevitably be a division, maybe people will post on both, maybe not but most people will surely favour one over the other thus diluting the membership.

I tried to do the right thing at the Daily Rover's inception and try to join forces with this forum, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. Maybe I didn't ask the right people, I don't know.

In any case, the idea of the Daily Rover was not to create a forum that will compete with this one, it was initially to build a decent fan-based website with up-to-date news and loads of media and opinion pieces. The forum was merely an after-thought. I made it as a decent website wouldn't look right without one and as I'm relatively inexperienced with forums I got some help to put the content together.

I hope people are happy with wherever they decide to post. I think the community on here is great and the discussions are interesting.

Please remember though, it was never my intention to create a rivalry. If you don't want to use the Daily Rover for the forums, have a look at the website at least. There's some decent content on there that competes with any major sports website.

Peace Very Happy

fr453r
Sunday League
Sunday League

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 am

fr453r wrote:
It just seems a pity to me that there will inevitably be a division, maybe people will post on both, maybe not but most people will surely favour one over the other thus diluting the membership.

I tried to do the right thing at the Daily Rover's inception and try to join forces with this forum, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. Maybe I didn't ask the right people, I don't know.

In any case, the idea of the Daily Rover was not to create a forum that will compete with this one, it was initially to build a decent fan-based website with up-to-date news and loads of media and opinion pieces. The forum was merely an after-thought. I made it as a decent website wouldn't look right without one and as I'm relatively inexperienced with forums I got some help to put the content together.

I hope people are happy with wherever they decide to post. I think the community on here is great and the discussions are interesting.

Please remember though, it was never my intention to create a rivalry. If you don't want to use the Daily Rover for the forums, have a look at the website at least. There's some decent content on there that competes with any major sports website.

Peace Very Happy

Well said.
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PieEater on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:33 am

and to be fair, TDR gives a platform to Piedom.

When I do eventually take over the World, Milton Keynes excluded, I shall raise the Spam flag with pride...!
PieEater
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:08 pm

PieEater wrote:and to be fair, TDR gives a platform to Piedom.

When I do eventually take over the World, Milton Keynes excluded, I shall raise the Spam flag with pride...!

But don't fucking banter.
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by blackburndan on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:15 pm

arover wrote:

How about argue the toss then!
blackburndan
League One
League One

Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 pm

blackburndan wrote:
arover wrote:

How about argue the toss then!

Much more like it, or slag each other off like fuck.
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top