Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

why is this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

why is this?

Post by randomsam on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 am

Why are fat men's boobs allowed on tv during the day, but not sexy women's? Sad

randomsam
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-12-20
Location : Burton On Trent/Worcester
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by arover on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 am

Who was the last person to be turned on by fat men's lungs?
avatar
arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10
Location : Turkey
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by Rover the Sea on Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 am

randomsam wrote:Why are fat men's boobs allowed on tv during the day, but not sexy women's? Sad

The only reason fat men's boobs are allowed is because slim men don't have boobs!
avatar
Rover the Sea
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3177
Registration date : 2008-11-19
Location : Belfast, N.I.

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 am

Rover the Sea wrote:
randomsam wrote:Why are fat men's boobs allowed on tv during the day, but not sexy women's? Sad

The only reason fat men's boobs are allowed is because slim men don't have boobs!

That makes about as much sense as a pineapple cone being made of glass floating on a silver bar of toast.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by StLedge on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:00 am

Diamond Dust wrote:
Rover the Sea wrote:
randomsam wrote:Why are fat men's boobs allowed on tv during the day, but not sexy women's? Sad

The only reason fat men's boobs are allowed is because slim men don't have boobs!

That makes about as much sense as a pineapple cone being made of glass floating on a silver bar of toast.

WTF is a pineapple cone
avatar
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10904
Registration date : 2008-10-06
Location : At my P.C
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:41 am

Precisely my point.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by StLedge on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:59 am

I'm going to take a stab in the dark (well near dark as the strip light above my desk in this UV hell has gone out) that judging by the time of day, you possibly meant pine cone, as it would make more sense to have a real object in the surreal scenario than having a non-existent object in a surreal scenario as that would be delving on sheer fantasy which would make even less sense to the post that RtS made (which wouldn't prove your point all the more).

or something like that.


Going to need a coffee after that Shocked
avatar
StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10904
Registration date : 2008-10-06
Location : At my P.C
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Just go with it StLedge, it's a pineapple cone ok?

_________________
avatar
rob_of_the_robots
Champions League
Champions League

Number of posts : 7840
Registration date : 2008-11-27
Location : Church (The location not the place of worship)
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by Blackburned on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Women's boobs are allowed on during the day. Remember that art thing on Channel 4 a few weeks back?

As long as it isn't for sexual reasons, it's allowed. Basically.

Blackburned
Sunday League
Sunday League

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by thebluehalf on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Boobs? Not for sexual reasons?

Lol.
avatar
thebluehalf
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-05-10
Location : Oxenforde

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by Blackburned on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Yup, if it's supposed to be educational or art.

Blackburned
Sunday League
Sunday League

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: why is this?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum