Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

hello everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hello everyone

Post by Dimention on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 pm

hello,
Though I,m new here, but working on internet since 2 years. Actually I do sell various bulk account like hotmail/live, yahoo, youtube, twitter, PVA cl accounts, etc.

I,m gonna post a thread along with my service's detail.

I hope this service with help email marketers here.

Thankx

Dimention
Sunday League
Sunday League

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: hello everyone

Post by PieEater on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:08 pm

There is an "Introduce Yourself" section on this site, it is so called because people use it to introduce themselves.

If you're merely using this site to attempt to introduce your business interests would you kindly fuck off!

Also, as a point of reference, I am an email marketeer for the UK's largest fashion retailer. I have to say I would not trust my important contacts with someone with such a poor grasp of the English language nor somebody that thinks a comma is an apostrophe!

Suspect

Oh and I'm the nice one...
PieEater
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:20 pm

Half-Human/Half Spambot? - ALERT, ALERT!!

Lol @ "comma as an apostrophe". I know loads of people who do that - shameful.
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9875
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimention on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

hello,
I would not mind giving you thank for replying in my thread.

Your English writing is very nice. But I don't think you can write Bengoli. I,m from Bangladesh. So, English is my 2nd language. So you can't expect very good English from me as I can't expect good Bengoli from you.

I only sell fresh and new created various account with password, I don't email. So there is no question about sharing any information. I do sell accounts like following:
jackthomson0152@hotmail.com:28ccdc8
jackthomson0152@yahoo.com:cieec3c8

Anyways, thank you again.

PieEater wrote:There is an "Introduce Yourself" section on this site, it is so called because people use it to introduce themselves.

If you're merely using this site to attempt to introduce your business interests would you kindly fuck off!

Also, as a point of reference, I am an email marketeer for the UK's largest fashion retailer. I have to say I would not trust my important contacts with someone with such a poor grasp of the English language nor somebody that thinks a comma is an apostrophe!

Suspect

Oh and I'm the nice one...

Dimention
Sunday League
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:44 pm

I have to admit, I'm not sure how admin deal with people advertising stuff. I'll await a reply to this thread from one of the red-tops.

Apart from that, Bengali is not a worldly-spoken language like English is. Expecting you to speak English (particularly if you're selling something), really shouldn't be a huge ask.

EDIT: Just noticed it looks like you're selling free Hotmail accounts. Did I miss something or are you not doing your job properly? scratch
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimention on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Yah, I know I need to learn more and more English. I,m still learning.

Note: Yah right, I,m selling free hotmail (verified & non-verified), yahoo accounts. I,ve some clients who are buying those for their mass emailing. They buy from me and send huge emails with those accounts. They advertise their product by emailing.

Willy wrote:I have to admit, I'm not sure how admin deal with people advertising stuff. I'll await a reply to this thread from one of the red-tops.

Apart from that, Bengali is not a worldly-spoken language like English is. Expecting you to speak English (particularly if you're selling something), really shouldn't be a huge ask.

EDIT: Just noticed it looks like you're selling free Hotmail accounts. Did I miss something or are you not doing your job properly? scratch

Dimention
Sunday League
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:12 pm

It really is a 'New World'. Woah.
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimention on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 pm

I think I,m in wrong place lol

Dimention
Sunday League
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

You can say/do what you like, dude. I'm just making up rules which may not even apply. Do your thing... ok
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimention on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Thank you very much Smile

Willy wrote:You can say/do what you like, dude. I'm just making up rules which may not even apply. Do your thing... ok

Dimention
Sunday League
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:51 pm

I'm confused scratch

Champions League

Number of posts : 7840
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by African Rover on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:03 pm

So are you one of those fucking bastards who is responsible for the stupid amounts of fucking spam I get from hotmail accounts?! I will find you and destroy you, you utter bastard!!
African Rover
Championship
Championship

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by randomsam on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:25 pm

African Rover wrote:So are you one of those fucking bastards who is responsible for the stupid amounts of fucking spam I get from hotmail accounts?! I will find you and destroy you, you utter bastard!!

this

randomsam
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimention on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:43 pm

Hey bro.. mind your language!!!!

If you abuse me I think you are abusing yourself as well as all. I also used to get spam and those are may be from you!!! who knows?

So be nice man!!!!

African Rover wrote:So are you one of those fucking bastards who is responsible for the stupid amounts of fucking spam I get from hotmail accounts?! I will find you and destroy you, you utter bastard!!

Dimention
Sunday League
Sunday League

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluehalf on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Yeah bro. Mind your language.

AR, such a cunt.
thebluehalf
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 am

There are literally billions of spam emails each and every day, so it's nothing entirely new now, and it's probably reasonable to say that this individual is not solely responsible for it all. However though with that said, here is a tip - if you are going to advertise for some ridiculous hopeless Chinese/Indonesian/Malaysian/Thai/Korean (whatever Eastern nation's) small time electrical manufacturer to the UK audience, then at least find someone else who knows how to write in pure and accurate English. PC World do not mail shot me in broken stuff that comes from a Bengali individual. Nor do Comet, Curry's, Maplin, Game or anyone else with a brain that functions with some degree of idea to create potential gain.

Aside from this, the quality of products from our Eastern mailing friends are almost always of incredibly low quality. What sense would it be for an individual here to purchase those sorts of things. As for your own little 'business', distributing email addresses for the purpose of spamming people surely has to be illegal at some microscopic level as technically your mailings are unsolicited, and in 99% of cases also unwanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum