Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Channel 4's view on 'Real Life'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Channel 4's view on 'Real Life'

Post by PieEater on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Now much as I'd nosh on Beeny and Allsop, maybe even that Geordie on the Home Show, anyone else bored of this shit.

Relocation just sees the most horseshit people in the country proving that cunts can earn stupid money. "i've a £400,000 budget for a 4 bedroom house in Buckinhamshire" upon being shown it "but it's only got four bedrooms"... It'd be much better if they sold my 80k house and were set to find me a five bed with garden for 85k, think you're fucking clever do you...?

Beeny showed the world that buying a shithole and painting it magnolia turns a profit in a rising market, genius.

Then, after watching them on four, or +1 or More4, they then have a new series showing the same shit with 5 new minutes tagged on the end. Oh no, not a repeat then, twats!

Then tonight, the home show does up an old peoples home on £12k, and George McGeordie tells us how generous all the suppliers have been. Why? You soft twats, the old peoples home is a business. The 'carers' are turning a huge profit whilst leaving the retarded old gits sat in their own shit...
PieEater
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Channel 4's view on 'Real Life'

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Put Sky 3 on and watch that junkie instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by arover on Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:43 am

You think that's bad? I have to cope with the hanging gardens of Digiturk, you want to check their schedules out. We get a channel they call BBC Entertainment the main prop of which appears to be Cash In The Attic and Holby fucking City.

Furious downloading is the order of the day.

Upshot though is that there are at least 5 Premiership games on each weekend and Fulham/Rovers is on tonight also the Stoke game at the weekend.

arover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top