Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

FAO Deadly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAO Deadly

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Nasser, I have been awarded a voucher for an hours worth of free pool/snooker at Riley's through o2's Surprise scheme. The other prizes available were unlimited picture messages or unlimited wap for 7 days. I use neither, so took the best of a 'bad' bunch. I thought about you at the time I selected which one. I don't play much myself, but figured someone like yourself could make good use of it perhaps. The only difficulty is that I have to redeem it as it has my name on it. It invites me to bring 3 friends to play an hour of pool/snooker for free (and also offers 50% off membership). I'm sure it could be blagged at that point if you want membership, but if you're in the town at and fancy a free game then the offer is there. Otherwise, it'll sit and rot and do nothing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: FAO Deadly

Post by DodgyGambit on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:12 pm

how come u didnt ask me.....when ur playing pool/snooker with DR whats Mary doing?

Admin

Number of posts : 5618
Registration date : 2008-10-06

http://fortressewood.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:18 pm

She'll be at home whilst you hit on her relentlessly and not just get any where, but you don't even actually do it. You are free to hit on my girlfriend DG, you really can. I would even break into a smile when she rejects you, but you aren't even man enough to have a go.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyRovers on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Hey DD thanks for the offer ok

I have come across this 02 surprise before too. However there is one small problem. The Rileys snooker club in Blackburn has closed down due to financial problems. It has been shut for a few months now. I would have definitely taken you up on the offer if it was still around as you know what I am like when snooker is mentioned. You could still use the voucher at a Rileys club in another town but obviously that is a bit of an inconvenience.

Snooker-The beautiful game.
DeadlyRovers
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 3966
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodWillieCock on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Diamond Dust wrote:She'll be at home whilst you hit on her relentlessly and not just get any where, but you don't even actually do it. You are free to hit on my girlfriend DG, you really can. I would even break into a smile when she rejects you, but you aren't even man enough to have a go.

can i try Very Happy lol

GoodWillieCock
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 am

I didn't realise that it had closed Nas, that's a shame. I'm sure there are Riley's in Preston/Bolton/Manchester or other easily accessable town?

Send me a text, and we will go and we will sort something - 079 239 208 17. SPAMMERS PLEASE DON'T SPAM ME Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by rob_of_the_robots on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 am

You just posted your mobile number on here Shocked . You know the type of people who come on here right? Rapists, murderers, a United fan, etc.

Champions League

Number of posts : 7840
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm

There's no one here that actually worries me. Apart from Willy, but I have already met Willy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum