Fortress Ewood
Please Log In or Register to view the full content of the Forum, including latest Rovers news, other football news, Live Links to Rovers Matches, Streaming Movies and TV Shows etc.

Accepting bullshit!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepting bullshit!!!!!!!!

Post by StLedge on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:55 am

StLedge
Admin

Number of posts : 10904
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Accepting bullshit!!!!!!!!

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:56 am

Having the most recent injection will do you infinitely more damage than not having it - I'm almost certain about that.

I'll personally take responsibility for anyone who happens to die from 'swine flu' from not getting that jab. ok
:-bd :
Willy
Admin

Number of posts : 9875
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by randomsam on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 am

I'm with you there willy Smile

randomsam
Conference
Conference

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:19 pm

If anyone's interested...

Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Fuckin paranoid nut. I like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:33 pm

He's not paranoid, he's just tuned in. I like him, too, but the reptilian thing is a bit beyond me.

Pretty much agree with everything else he says, though.

Oh, and apparently he's anti-semitic according to the AJDS (Anti-Jewish Defamation Society), so that usually speaks volumes.
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 pm

I thought that said AIDS then willy. I wonder what his view is on the HIV/AIDS thing. I was watching a rather interesting video recorded from a Greek television chat/debate show about a women who claims she has been HIV positive since 1986 and has suffered no real adverse effects. She claims that there is no conclusive evidence that HIV leads to AIDS and that the whole thing is something of a global conspiracy.

With regards to Mr Icke, he does offer some very powerful and insightful notions and thoughts, I just get the feeling that no one is actually listening to him because no one can really be arsed to go to the extents that he does to 'reveal' the 'truth'. If you're happy, then there is no real reason to contest things. Problem is finding the right path to being happy as a human within this strange world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm

He has an opinion on most things like that, have a look on YouTube. It's pretty scary that he's predicted certain things - in the style of Nostradamus - and they've actually turned out to be 100% correct.

I think he's brilliant, but then again, I'm a nutcase as well. cheers
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Nothing at all wrong with being a nutcase Willy. People are finally waking up and realising that the constraints of social accepability are something to be questioned. With that said, I honestly recommend you listening to the song 'We Are Winning' by Flobots. I'll 'Tube link it here in a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Excuse the double post.

"We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Do not remain neutral.
Do not rely on this broadcast alone.
We are only as strong as our signal.
There is a war going on for your mind.
If you are thinking, you are winning.
Resistance is victory.
Defeat is impossible.
Your weapons are already in hand.
Reach within you and find the means by which to gain your freedom.
Fight with tools.
Your fate, and that of everyone you know
Depends on it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Haha, I've got the album, pal.

Didn't think you'd be into this. They're pretty decent.
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 pm

I've liked them for a long time Willy. You tend to find music like this difficult to strike (or at least throw into) a conversation with. Do you find the lyrics to be somewhat Americanised though? Using that word improperly perhaps, I mean, biased in the favour of American culture, and not wholly representative of global thoughts and feelings?

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Yeah, they are, but the Americans always do that. Even the really smart, tuned-in Americans tend to have a bit of a jaded, we-live-in-a-bubble kind of attitude, but it's still good.

I'm thinking I may be able to interest you in some political hip-hop now. Hmmm... bounce
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 pm

So when did David Icke become an immunologist? What completely unforeseen events has he accurately predicted?

Really he's just another person with an agenda to push, so instead of believing what the authorities say he wants you to take his word. What's the difference?
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Number of posts : 5445
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 pm

He's more of an immunologist than Donald Rumsfeld, OR.

Have you actually watched any of his stuff or are you just disagreeing for the sake of it? What DO you believe? scratch
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 pm

Just seems at times you're too stubborn to admit that you agree with anyone on anything, OR. I'm not one to take other people's opinions and use them as my own, but I've had to swallow my pride and 'buy into' the whole Icke thing.

As for the predictions, have a look:

Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 pm

What does Donald Rumsfeld have to do with anything?

I've read very little of David Icke's opinions, but I tend to be sceptical of anyone who claims to hear the voice of God or rocks or whatever it was that he says he encountered in Peru. Also, anyone thinks that the Queen is a lizard makes themselves sound a little ridiculous.

Partly I am just bored because of the lack of decent football today, but I also find Icke's ideas quite unapproachable without first disconnecting myself from logical thought.

Fair play on the prediction that there would be an attack on a major US city between 2000 and 2002, but the rest were predictions that anyone could have made with some degree of certainty. Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico? There's an unexpected event. As for the increase in intensity and frequency in those storms, scientists who espouse the theory of global warming would have told you exactly the same thing before Icke sat down to write his books. Plus, this century, only Hurricane Rita has ranked among the most powerful storms in the region.

Sons following fathers into power. Quite an unimpressive prediction since money and power have always been passed through families. The example of George W. Bush is particularly hollow because everyone knows that the Bush family and their allies are billionaires, and that money can buy anything in the USA.

The signs that the West would engage in conflict with the Muslim world emerged in the late '70s if you want to trace the roots of Islamic fundamentalism back to Egypt and Iran, so that wasn't an especially groundbreaking prediction either.
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:52 pm

If you don't know what Donald Rumsfeld has to do with Tamiflu, then I'll let you go off and find out - if you can be bothered. Smile
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Right, Rumsfeld is a shareholder in the company that engineered Tamiflu. That doesn't make him responsible for the contents or efficacy of the vaccine. Shareholders in drug companies don't have to be immunologists, the employees do. The only thing you can draw from this is that Rumsfeld would make a profit from a 'flu scare, but that lends no weight whatsoever to Icke's claims that the vaccine is mind-altering, or that 'they' want to vastly reduce the global population using vaccinations.
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Okay, but 'they' do.

Why wouldn't they? They CAN - that's the point.
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OldhamRover on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 pm

How many employees of the US government work in Swiss pharmaceutical plants?

The company that manufactures Tamiflu isn't the same company that Rumsfeld owns shares in. The US government has very little sway over private enterprises in Switzerland, such as the one that produces Tamiflu, and consequentially they have absolutely no input over what goes into the vaccinations; that is the domain of immunologists and employees of Roche, not the company that Rumsfeld has connections to (Gilead Sciences).

The link becomes even more tenuous because Rumsfeld isn't a member of the administration anymore. Maybe the panic over bird 'flu could have had some contrived link to him, but the current scare is quite far removed from Rumsfeld. There are a lot of things that I don't like about Donald Rumsfeld and the way he has influence the global political climate, but this is a bit far-fetched. I'm also not the biggest proponent of vaccinations (I avoid them out of a fear of needles and my 83-year-old grandma is in rude health despite never taking up the offer of a winter 'flu shot), but it would be too difficult to cover up an attempt to kill people using such means.

If you want to present evidence that 'flu vaccines are going to the medium for a mass cull then feel free, I might even be persuaded, but saying "they do" and "they can" doesn't carry a lot of weight.
OldhamRover
Premiership
Premiership

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:55 pm

The day that evidence like that becomes available will be the day that we're no longer on this earth - any of us.

For now, all we have is theory, but I happen to believe in it. Is that okay? Do I have an agenda, too?
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:05 pm

Kris Kristofferson is a Reptile from Draco!!!

As a scientologist i find it amusing how stupid people can be

Back to top Go down

Post by Willy on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm not down with the whole reptilian thing, like I've previously said, but that doesn't put me off listening to everything else Icke offers.

If someone cooks you a shit omelette it doesn't mean they'd cook you a crap roast dinner. Icke makes a lot of sense (to me), but he's definitely a nut.
Willy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:16 pm

Willy wrote:If someone cooks you a shit omelette it doesn't mean they'd cook you a crap roast dinner

Where you ben eating out? I like the sound of that menu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top